The Roller-Coaster.com.au Forums are set up for the free use of any person who wishes. They are to be treated with respect at all times. It is not your right to use them but rather a privilege. By making use of them you agree to these community guidelines.
- A friendly and helpful attitude is expected at all times.You aren't expected to like everyone, but you are expected to treat all members with respect at all times.
- One-word or single phrase replies are not acceptable.You should put some thought into a response, even if the answer is straight forward, it doesn't hurt to elaborate.
- Swearing or obscenities are not tolerated at any time in any circumstance.
- Certain topics are not permitted to be discussed.This includes any sort of pornographic images and/or words, racial hate as well as a variety of other issues that would be deemed unsuitable for any normal person.
- Spelling, punctuation and grammar should be correct and proper at all times. Take the necessary time to properly form your posts, because if they are not up to standard they may be deleted. Many Browsers these days have built-in spell checkers so there is no excuse for not making the effort.
- Chat shorthand is not permitted at any time.The Roller-Coaster.com.au Forums are not a strictly real time discussion environment such as chat rooms. Here you have time to properly construct your thoughts into full and meaningful sentences.
- Users may not create threads or posts for the purposes of advertising other websites.
This is regardless of whether or not the website belongs to the user, or whether it could be considered a competing site. This is different to linking to sites for the purposes of promoting stimulating discussions on Roller-Coaster.com.au. This includes the posting of photographs images which contain excessive graphical references to other websites, as deemed by a staff member.
- Signatures may not be used to promote other sites unless direct written permission has been given by a staff member.
Users are free to include their own website URL in their profile. Other sites include official theme park websites.
- Signatures are limited to a maximum of three internal or approved links.
'Internal' refers to any link to a page on the www.roller-coaster.com.au domain.
- Users are limited to a single signature image.
It must have a filesize of under 50kb and be less than 500 pixels wide and 100 pixels high. Roller-Coaster.com.au reserves the right to remove any signature image, regardless of whether or not it is within these dimensions. Animated images are generally frowned upon. Images must not advertise any websites, products or services.
- Users are limited to a single account at all times.If you would like to change your username contact a staff member.
- Staff are on the site to ensure things go smoothly. Their authority is not to be undermined at any stage.
If you have any questions or comments, don't hesitate to ask any of our staff, either by PM or by posting in the Site Issues forum. If you have an issue with a staff member, please contact an administrator.
- We reserve the right to take any action deemed necessary in a given situation.If you feel a staff member has acted inappropriately then please contact another staff member or administrator.